Jun 4, 2016

Popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth meets Olajumoke Orisaguna

 

Orisaguna:  Recently refuted claims that she used some fetish substance on the day her life changed. Orisaguna in an exclusive interview with Punch Newspaper addressed the notion that she rubbed something on her body the day she was discovered.

ever! People are just insinuating. I thank God for that particular day because I didn’t rub anything, even common cream before rushing out of the bakery. Where would I have had time for that when customers would be waiting for my bread? I have never used fetish things in my life and never had the tiniest incision on my body. She told Punch !!!


My parents are good Christians and I am sure the photoshoot took place just because of me. I don’t use anything; spiritual or physical. I just pray to God and thank Him, I hate having marks on my body.” she said.

No comments: